WIN A PARKOUR RIDE YESS BMX
Parkour Ride fever is still gripping us, and to celebrate we are launching an online competition to win the stunning Yess BMX bespoke Parkour Ride bike that was showcased at the event last week.
Just fill out the form to the right before 10.00am on Friday 17th October to be in the chance of winning...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of YESS BMX and Face Partnership Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.parkourride.com/competition.php and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Parkour Ride, 2nd Floor, 101-102 Turnmill Street, London, EC1M 5QP between October 6 and November 7, 2014.
5. All entries must be received by 10:00 Friday 17th October 2014
6. The winner will be contacted on Monday 20th October 2014. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
8. One winning entrant will win a Parkour Ride branded YESS BMX
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. Face Partnership Limited is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Giant Docklands.
Promoter: Face Partnership Limited, 2nd Floor, 101-102 Turnmill Street, London, EC1M 5QP
This competition is now closed.